Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Restaurant Recs (150 guests) Pgh Proper

Hi Ladies! I'm lookinh for recs for restaurants in the Pittsburgh City proper, for approx 150 guests.

I'm looking at Church Brew Works, Le Mont, and Grand Concourse. I need some more places.

Thanks!

Re: Restaurant Recs (150 guests) Pgh Proper

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i can't sign off TK forever before raving about the lemont! we just had our wedding there and it was reasonably priced and couldn't beat the view. lovelovelove!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Meg, it is great to see you!! How have you been?! :-) Not sure if you remember me, I was planning my Scottish wedding about the same time you were!

I love Six Penn Kitchen downtown, and I am pretty sure you can rent the whole second floor to hold that many people. I have also heard good things about the Grille on Seventh - not sure how many they can hold. Downtown, there is also Sonoma Grille, Nine on Nine, or F. Tambellini.

This might help - here's a list of restaurants that are located downtown in the Cultural District. (Click on the word restaurants).

The LeMont or Monterey Bay on Mt. Washington, or Grand Concourse sounds good!

I will keep thinking of more, good luck! Hope things are well with you.

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Bucca di Beppo? I know its a chain, but they have a ton of room and their food is reasonably priced and good. I would also be concerned about parking if you choose downtown.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards