Massachusetts-Boston

save the date magnets- need recommendations

HI ladies, 
I need to order my save the date magnets. Where can I get affordable, but nice ones? Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!
work hard, play even harder!

Re: save the date magnets- need recommendations

• edited December 2011
    we ordered our STDs from Magnet Street: http://www.magnetstreet.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I also used magnetstreet.  I'd recomend them!
  • edited December 2011
    I also did magnetstreet.  They came out great--just try to google for some coupons before ordering, they often have them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kejaniak13kejaniak13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we also did magnetstreet and were very happy with them.
  • edited December 2011
    I made mine myself and love how personal they came out. i designed them on powerpoint and printed them on Avery Magnet paper. I used removable glue dots to attach them to nice cardstock and used a stamp to match my colors/theme and handwrote a personal message from the two of us using nice ink. I loved how they came out. There's a pic in my BIO if your interested.

As for how much they cost, if you have printer ink you only need to buy the paper which I think I spent $30 tops and got 80+ magnets after I cut them to size. Plus the cardstock which is cheap also. 
    Photobucket
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint does them.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine our Vistaprint and they come out great.  I got 100 large magnets for around $50!  I highly recommend using vistaprint if you are on a budget.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I heart your diy items!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Magnetstreet as well! Loved our save the dates!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • seescottseescott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got a lot of friends who work at vistaprint, and I used them for our save-the-date postcards.  That said -- sign up on their mailing list and keep your eye out for discounts.  Their mailing list will usually have "free" offers which are very good, if you can afford to wait a week or two for them.  Another inside tip is to always order about half of the quantity you need -- they will almost always offer a "add 250 to your order for <low price>" discount just after you order.

It's a little frustrating that you need to do this, but it's not too hard to find the good offers if you know that's what you should be looking for.  And don't be fooled by the "fast" shipping options -- even the "slow" shipping will usually arrive in a matter of days, because their printing plant is in New Hampshire.
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Vistaprint - that's where I got my save the date magnets and many other items.  Definitely sign up for the mailing list as pp has suggested - you can get many free items.  That also being said, if you are ordering large quantities, I've found the 50% off deal on coupon cabin to be more economical than the free items.  Just go to couponcabin.com and look for the Vistaprint deal - there is always a valid 50% off coupon.

Totally agree on picking the slow shipping option - I have always gotten my items quickly that way. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards