West Virginia

A+ Photography

I was wondering if anyone has used/heard about A+ Photography? They are out of Ravenswood, WV. I won $500 off a wedding package and would love to use them, but would appreciate some reviews. Thanks!

Re: A+ Photography

• RNred05RNred05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I actually won free engagement pictures with them and have an appt set up for later in the month to do them. I have heard really good things about them but have not had any experience with them myself. I am hoping our engagement pics turn out good!! Good Luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am from Ravenswood but have not used their services. I know some people who have used them and if you would like I can ask them about their sessions?
  • edited December 2011
    It would be great if you could just find out what they think! Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Here is their facebook page which dsplays some of their pictures (very nice). I am waiting from replies from others I know who have used them (some of their pictures are in the albums) on their experience. Good Luck

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=inbox&setup#!/pages/A-Photography/248466789544
  • edited December 2011
    Here are some reviews from people I know from Ravenswood that have used or know others that have used this photographer:
    I
     know some people that have used them for senior pictures and portraits for their kids, but not for weddings. I personally love their pictures! I think they do a great job!

I like them alot. Angie and Tabi are very nice and very personal. They do good pics too

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards