Wedding Reception Forum

Hanging paper lanterns?

Ladies I need some help.  I have my heart set on having paper lanterns hung in a pavilion for our cocktail hour.  I have been having the hardest time finding someone to agree to putting them up and I'm not sure why.  I feel like these are common and am not sure who to ask at this point.  I have spoken to 2 florists and an event decor company and all are hesitant to hang my lanterns.  I spoke with the woman at my venue and her suggestions were the two types of vendors that I already spoke with.  Any advice on what type of vendor to speak with about getting these lanterns hung?  Below is a picture of what I want to have happen.  Thanks for your help!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hanging paper lanterns?

• We had paper lanterns hung from our tent.  We were require to have the tent company put them up.      Maybe look into a lighting company?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Thanks for the suggestions!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards