April 2012 Weddings

Newbie again

Hello Ladies,

I am new to the board but not to TK. I my wedding was Schedule to be on 09/29/2012, but after much conversation with the FI we have decided to change the date to 04/28/2012. I feel like everything is happening so fast. We are getting Married and in the process of buying our own house.

even though the wedding was originally planned for a long time from now. I already have some checks off my list

Venue
Cater (all inclusive) read reviews and ppl love them!!
Photo booth
Videographer
Photographer.
Even Wedding Dress Fell in Love with it and knew it was for me!

Thx for letting me ramble on!! I guess i am excited lol!
Daisypath Wedding tickers
image 157 Invited
image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: March 31

Re: Newbie again

• congrats and welcome!  Looks like you have a lot planned already.
  • Wow you do have a lot put together.  I guess I don't have to feel like I'm rushing things by researching and visiting things now!
  • Congrats and welcome to the April 2012 board. Sounds like you are well on your way with planning. I cant wait to get closer to our date and see all of your wedding details.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Thx ladies!! I tend to plan things way in advance. I want to get a lot done before the wedding gets closer!!!
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
  • I'm bias to your original date (it's my birthday!) but WELCOME! I thought I was far ahead but you are on the ball!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thx again!!! and I loved my original date too but this one just worked better for our schedules.
    image 157 Invited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards