Ohio-Toledo
Options

vendor reviews from 12/26

Sorry it took soo long but here are the reviews from our wedding on 12/26!!

Dress: European Bridal in Cincinnati,OH - A++; The girls there were great to work with and really listened to what I wanted and found me just the perfect dress for me. Thy didn't try selling me something I didn't want or need. The bridal district in cincinnati had a ton of dresses to choose from well worth the drive.

Alterations: Pam Thomas - A++; She did wonders for me, I am supper short and my dress just didn't fit the way I wanted and she was able to adjust it so it would fit perfect, she even added some special touchs for me and made my veil.

Rehersal Dinner: Bayside Boardwalk - D; We eat there on wed for dinner and enjoy the food however on the night of rehersal the food was cold, dry and not seasoned. The price way fair and we were able to bring in our own soda and desserts.

Photography: Impacto DJ - A+++; They showed up xtra early and took the photos of the bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready and stayed all night till the last guest left. They were great and took tons of photos and had the video camera everywhere the whole night. We choose the option to get our photos on cd and received over 500 photos on our cd. I would highly recommend them to anyone they were great!!!

Cake: Memorable Creations - A+++; Our cake turned out great and look awsome!! She made our cake in the shape of a castle everyone loved it and it tasted great too!! She is very reasonable on price too.

Dj: Ultimate Nights - A+++; We got the package with the owner Brian as our dj. He was there for the ceromony,cocktail hr and reception. He did a great job at keep us on schedule and making sure we didn't forget anything. We wouldn't have made it through the night without him.

Ceromony and Reception: Park Inn - B; The hall ended up looking fabulous, they decorated everything for me with the stuff I had. That was a plus not having to worry about it the day of the wedding. On the downside the food was wayy dry and not what we had tasted at our tasting, and they ended up not having enough chairs at our head table and shorted us on a reserved table for my grandparents. All and all though it turned out to be very elegant! I later found out that the food was not the same cause they never looked at the allergy list I gave them till after they marinated the food, then they had to throw it out and whip something up quick that day.

Tux's: President Tuxedo - C; They gave the guys the wrong shoes which we had to have them order in new shoes and go pick them up the day of the wedding. Plus they ordered the grooms tux all wrong and then said they no longer had the size he needed in stock so he would just have to deal with a too small vest and jacket. After complaining they finally found us a jacket and we ended up having to pay to have the vest let out at a tailor so we could have it in time.

All in all we had a great day and wouldn't change anything!!

Re: vendor reviews from 12/26

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards