Pre-wedding Parties

Engagement Party Ideas in the Chicagoland Area

Hi All,

I am looking for a place to throw an engagement party for my friend and her fiance.  There are about 20 of us standing up in the wedding, and hoping most of us will pitch in for this, and about 55 total people invited for the engagement party.  we want this to be fun, not very formal, but drinks, food, and just a time for people to chat and relax.  Does anyone have any good venues around the Chicagoland area. (I would say as far west as Naperville to Chicago).

Thanks!

Re: Engagement Party Ideas in the Chicagoland Area

• danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ask on the Chicago board since this one is international.  Click on Local Wedding Boards on the left side to find the Illinois-Chicago one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree,  you'll get more responses on Chicago Local Board. Don't know how formal/informal you want it but....

Downtown is a place called ZED451...such awesome private event spaces and rooftop if this is for the summertime. Also a place called the Tasting Room on the West Side, and the Wit hotel....I actually live in Naperville and if you are interested in something more low key I recommend a place called the Foundry by the Fox Valley Mall....also restaurants called Ram Brewery and Rock Bottom. All these places have websites I recommend them. HTH.
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards