Snarky Brides

This place sucks and is boring

Re: This place sucks and is boring

• Guys, I need help. How do I get ink out of clothing?

If I were H for a day, I'd seriously sit there and play with my diick/balls all day. Rub one out. Pee standing up. Pretty much everything would revolve around my junk.
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:7e1c2742-a793-4b7d-8a3c-315e8cc80405">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]It looks like cat food meatloaf.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I think I'll offer him a can of Friskies next time he makes it.  Country Style Dinner is probably pretty close.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:4f858098-d60d-41ec-abd8-9b995b2ac977">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, I need help. How do I get ink out of clothing? If I were H for a day, I'd seriously sit there and play with my diick/balls all day. Rub one out. Pee standing up. Pretty much everything would revolve around my junk.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    If I were BF for a day, I'd do all the same things that Mara would do.  And have sex with myself.  <div>I'd like to go to his job too but I don't know if all of his knowledge would transfer with his body or not.  Because if it didn't, I couldn't do his job and he would probably get fired.</div>

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:4f858098-d60d-41ec-abd8-9b995b2ac977">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, I need help. How do I get ink out of clothing? If I were H for a day, I'd seriously sit there and play with my diick/balls all day. Rub one out. Pee standing up. Pretty much everything would revolve around my junk.
    Hairspray will take ink out of clothes. Spray it and let it sit for about an hour or two and it should wash right out.  ETA: unless you use hairspray with little to no alcohol in it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If I were J for a day, besides being fascinated by my peen, I'd definitely love to understand how his brain works. He is freakin' ridiculous good at math and science and I just don't get any of it.
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:db1164a5-f5b5-49a6-9879-e7bc8ffb2f3b">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so damn tired I can't even type right. I think I'm just burned out and need a break from work but I don't get a break until the end of June. Um, something random. There is a baby opossum hanging out around our front porch. He is adorable and I've named him Pierre and I hope he stays forever. I saw him two days ago, then yesterday there was this awful dead smell from under the house and I was sad thinking Pierre had died, then I saw him last night and celebrated.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

A baby possum got into our house a few years ago and our cat Ozzie thought we bought him a little buddy. Pete the Possum was eating out of Ozzie's dish, and they were totally hanging out together. We caught him and released him back in the woods. Apparently he got back in over the winter when my uncle was staying there and he started using Ozzie's litter box. I wonder what happened to Pete.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:4f858098-d60d-41ec-abd8-9b995b2ac977">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Guys, I need help. How do I get ink out of clothing?</strong> If I were H for a day, I'd seriously sit there and play with my diick/balls all day. Rub one out. Pee standing up. Pretty much everything would revolve around my junk.

This may sound odd but I've heard if you spray it with hair spray and let it sit for a little, you can usually then dab it with vinegar and water and get it out.
    imageVacation
  • Scrapple = crapple.
    panther
  • I hate waiting for someone to get off the phone. I'm just sitting here waiting for the little red light to turn off from my mentor's phone so that I know I can go talk to her. I feel like I'm stuck at a place that can't go any further without her advice. *twiddles thumbs*
  • AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Lol, H cracks me up. I don't even need to tell him why I'm asking.

Any says (1:55 PM)
    If we switched bodies, would you have sex with me when I'm you (ie, have sex with yourself?)
    Any's H says (1:57 PM)
    Knot quizzes are so weird. I'd be down to experiment if I had a va jay jay. Would at least be curious.

And yeah, I'd probably be doing what you all are talking about.
  • I'm always asking what it's like to have a dong.  Like, doesn't it feel weird just flopping around?  How many spontaneous boners do you get in a day?  Does it hurt when your balls get stuck to your legs?  What do boners FEEL LIKE?
    panther
  • I always think its funny when J gets out of the shower and prior to dressing, Tory sees him naked. We always joke that she is looking for the opportune time to bite at J's peen. I mean, it must be tempting for a dog, right? Just something dangling in the air like a toy?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:0f5a3e74-3822-40e2-aaf2-50ad288e0d37">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm always asking what it's like to have a dong.  Like, doesn't it feel weird just flopping around?  How many spontaneous boners do you get in a day?  Does it hurt when your balls get stuck to your legs?  What do boners FEEL LIKE?
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I think it'd be weirdest when you're having a bath or something, because those things float. How weird would it be to have something between your legs that floats? And dangles? I'd never go skinny dipping again.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:f54cfb0d-fa52-4e49-b04b-b6d0abb99524">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This place sucks and is boring : IDK, I guess I'd just roam about my neighborhood and see what it's like to be a dude and taller.  I'd probably eat about 3000 calories worth of junk food. Maybe try to shave my face or something. I'd also either have sex with my former self or jack off. 
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad I'm not that only one that would do that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • LOL Any.

Whenever I see a man crossing his legs it bugs the hell out of me.  I just don't get how that could be comfy. 
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:a751ded0-868b-4c12-a32b-48d699a7414e">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL Any. Whenever I see a man crossing his legs it bugs the hell out of me.  I just don't get how that could be comfy. 

<div>That can't be comfortable.  Just thinking about it makes me wince.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:a751ded0-868b-4c12-a32b-48d699a7414e">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL Any. Whenever I see a man crossing his legs it bugs the hell out of me.  I just don't get how that could be comfy. 

<div>I think they like, shift it upwards so it's not crushed. I always kind of thought of having balls as like, mini boobs between my legs, only more sensitive.</div>
  • Shift it upwards... so it just, sits there?  I'm DYING right now.

A guy I know told me he shaved his balls once, and he never stopped because he liked how it felt to have smooth balls.  There is so much WTF about that.  How the fluck do you even SHAVE balls?
    panther
  • I don't understand what the actual FEELING of blue balls is, and even though I know it isn't pleasant, I am still morbidly curious.
  • I have always wondered what a guy has to do when he has to pee and poo. Does he stand and pee first, then sit and poo, or does he sit and pee and poo at the same time? Or stand and pee on his poo?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:0ab08802-d43a-4fa7-92d5-8d7709621550">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shift it upwards... so it just, sits there?  I'm DYING right now. A guy I know told me he shaved his balls once, and he never stopped because he liked how it felt to have smooth balls.  There is so much WTF about that.  How the fluck do you even SHAVE balls?

<div>yeah, like on top of the legs, lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>You pull them up, so the skin is pulled taut. And shave. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:0ab08802-d43a-4fa7-92d5-8d7709621550">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shift it upwards... so it just, sits there?  I'm DYING right now. A guy I know told me he shaved his balls once, and he never stopped because he liked how it felt to have smooth balls.  There is so much WTF about that.  How the fluck do you even SHAVE balls?

I like some manscaping down there. I'm not a fan of furry sac.
  • Sorry to do the Friends thing but now I can't get this out of my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkcobSvExM
  • Oh FFS. I see that her phone is off and then walk all the way to her office and she is on her stupid cell phone. Now I will never know when she is done talking. I hate waiting! /rant
  • I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who would be too focused on the peen to do anything else if I was in FH's body.

This picture seems appropriate for this post.

Alli - since the bathroom doors never closed in our house I can tell you that it's apparently possible to tuck it down and pee while pooping. Not sure if all men do it this way though. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:3643c1b0-8d6e-4319-97a8-33d25afcec43">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have always wondered what a guy has to do when he has to pee and poo. Does he stand and pee first, then sit and poo, or does he sit and pee and poo at the same time? Or stand and pee on his poo?
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]
    Don't they usually sit and just kind of tuck and point toward the toilet bowl? Unless they have a raging boner, I think it's a viable option.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:7dc7411c-c774-45f0-a605-76ec57e210a7">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This place sucks and is boring : Don't they usually sit and just kind of tuck and point toward the toilet bowl? Unless they have a raging boner, I think it's a viable option.

<div>Somehow I feel like it would be hard for them to poop with a raging boner. I could be wrong though. </div>
  • Most men I've ever asked about pooping just sit to pee and then poop.

And ball shaving is apparently terrifying but worth it.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:9dfabb09-3c2b-427f-9df2-a39ed7adf32c">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who would be too focused on the peen to do anything else if I was in FH's body. This picture  seems appropriate for this post. Alli - since the bathroom doors never closed in our house I can tell you that it's apparently possible to tuck it down and pee while pooping. Not sure if all men do it this way though. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

Good to know. We are a 'closed bathroom door couple' unless I am drunk, at which point I want to see him pee.
  • I asked H once.  He sits to pee and poop if he has to do both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards