Christian Weddings

Hooray its wednesday!!!

What does everyone have planned for the rest of the week and weekend. (: 

Re: Hooray its wednesday!!!

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The rest of the week: I started my new job on Monday after my classes. It'll be full time once finals are over. So I've been doing that, my old job, classes, and studying for finals.

Weekend: Saturday is our end of the year picnic for the campus ministry I'm a part of and people are getting baptized! So that'll be exciting. I'm headed home after that, I think. I have a doctor's appointment Monday. And I'm taking my parents truck back to school because I get the keys to my apartment on Monday and I'll get to start moving stuff! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    mrsbrist - oh wow!!! how exciting! you've been a busy busy girl! i cannot imagine working 2 jobs and finishing up with school! crazy! 
    But i bet your saturday picnic will be amazing!

Tomorrow i work from 3pm - 11pm with a stupid stayover. But then i am off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. IDK what i will be doing probably just relaxing. (: lol. I have been working all week with the stayovers so it will be nice to just relax! 
  • edited December 2011
    The rest of today I have to pack up everything, then go to my sister's and get a pedicure and my eyebrows done.

Tomorrow at 6:45 am I leave for Arkansas and have to finalize for sure where we're getting married Sunday.  :)

Then Friday I have to get flooring ordered for the house and get the colors for the walls decided.  Saturday night is the RD, Sunday I get ready and then at 4 pm FI and I get married.  :)

Monday we relax, Tuesday we leave for Florida and go on our honeymoon!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    FI is having his Bachelor party this Saturday, so I will must liking be hanging out with the girls and just enjoying the weekend. I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday, and afterwards hoping to have a girls night out and go the drive in or just the movies. Since FI and I are getting married over mother's day weekend, we are going to try and do something for our mothers on Sunday not sure how plans are working out though. Tonight FI and I are going to go and finish getting everything settled for out apartment and I'm picking the keys up on Saturday! SO excited! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    alyssajael, you have a drive-in?!?  I'm jealous. 

I'm giving a test this evening.  Tomorrow is a final and another test.  Basically, I'll be doing a lot of grading!
  • edited December 2011
    Jenn.daniel- Yes I have I think two that I live close by. We had three but I'm pretty sure that one shut down. They are so much fun. I grew up going to them, and would be super sad if they all closed down, which I'm sure someday they will.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    b2b- Yayyyy! You're getting married THIS WEEKEND!! 

As for me- tomorrow night one of my BM's is coming over to help address invitations! 

Friday FI and I are getting our picture taken for the church directory. It doesn't come out until the fall and we will be married then, so we will get to put my NEW last name in there! Yay! 

Saturday, dog has a vet appt, then I am getting my hair done, then I am going to dinner for a co-worker's birthday.

Sunday is Bible study, church, then my cousin's first holy communion party. BTW- I am not Catholic, so does anyone know how much money you are supposed to give for a first holy communion? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards