Wedding Etiquette Forum

NO MORE ORANGE BAR FOR ME!

13»

Re: NO MORE ORANGE BAR FOR ME!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_orange-bar?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b6b01c11-45c9-4a47-87d1-918d02e0ff4ePost:0a4906ac-d9c4-46c4-88a6-6adae62abd90">Re: NO MORE ORANGE BAR FOR ME!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong><u>Hi Blue!</u></strong> I mean I'm not in the best of places right now, but I feel I at least contribute in other ways to the community besides just being a debbie downer. PS: If I ever become a Debbie Downer please tell me. You won't hurt my feelers.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Hola chica ;)
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Good luck, Loopy.

MK, you're not a downer, but I hear you on wanting someone to tell you if you are. I was throughly embarrassed by my asshattery here last week, and I'm glad someone told me about it. I just shut my mouth and laid low for a while. To the best of my knowledge, I seem to have gotten my shiit together(ish).
  • Thanks all!  Back to work for me.  Lunch is over.  Catch you later!

Hi Blue!!  Hope you have a good day.
  • Sorry I wandered away to run some errands.

Thanks ladies! i try to change it up too. It's good to know I'm not the black hole of suck Eagles.

Blue how have you been?
  • Had no idea that Ciara had GBCK, again. Sometimes tough love is necessary, but not everyone understands that at the time it's given to them. Hindsight is 20/20. 

I hope that her and Missy both find some stability and happiness IRL.
  • Woohoo! Bay, congrats!

I, like most PPs, am excited to see Birdie go all out in FFF or other outlets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards