Pennsylvania-Central

Venue Recommendations

Friends of mine are looking for a Barn type place to get married in, anyone have any ideas??

Re: Venue Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Landis Valley is breathtaking. Theres overlook barn.  And then, if they are true DIY'ers, you can rent the solanco fair grounds barn. Its a REAL barn. and SUPER cheap because its literally just the barn, you provide everything else
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Barn at Overlook (Lancaster) is nice  or I found a random place called Blue Hound Farm (Lewisberry). It looks nice but you'd have to rent all the tables, chairs etc. I've also heard of Pheasant Run Farms in Lancaster. Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Country Barn in Lancaster & Riverdale Manor in Lancaster. I had my wedding at Riverdale and would hugely recommend it!
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a few brides that are/have used Country Barn in Lancaster and love it. 
  • edited December 2011
    The Round Barn outside of Gettysburg is really nice. I've been to a few weddings there.
  • edited December 2011
    Just went to a wedding that was held at Landis Valley and it was gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be having my wedding at Blue Hound Farm in Lewisberry in May. I'm friends with the owner and the prices are very resonable!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was at Pheasant Run.  It is rustic and the barn was rennovated into a B&B and reception room.  Beautiful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards