Rhode Island

$500 Videographer?

I only have a $500 budget for a wedding video. Does anyone know of someone who can do it for that price? I was even thinking of trying to hire a film student but can't seem to find any info on how to do that through any of the local school's websites... Thanks!

Re: $500 Videographer?

• I don't know of any in this area, but you may want to look into Wedding Mix. It's a company that will mail you HD flip cams, and they get passed around at your wedding. After the event, you mail them back and they create a full wedding video for you. It looks like such a great idea, and the plus side is that you get to see different point of views. They have packages that allow you to get 3 or 5 cameras. I really wish I had done this at my wedding. It looks awesome!

-Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • edited March 2013
    If you don't have a DJ yet then DJ MaShane Wedding DJ for MA and RI weddings  has a videography package they can add to a wedding DJ package and it's only $200.  You get all the special parts of the wedding on film and edited.  There wedding packages are at $900 for 5 hour wedding.  They are great guys to work with.  I was a wedding planner for years and even used them at my own wedding.

The storymixmedia is nice but you have to find a person you know to film or hope your guests do a good job and if something is missed then it's missed.  I don't recommend taking the chance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards