Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Guest Shuttles?

Hi Everyone,
I'm helping my sister with her wedding planning and am trying to come up with some good options for guest shuttles.  Other than going the school bus route, does anyone have any suggestions for companies they used?

For my wedding we used Tropiano, but we had a bad experience with them, so I was looking to see what other options where out there. TIA!

Re: Guest Shuttles?

• We are using Limo Today for the shuttle from the hotel to the venue (and then back to the hotel from the venue after the reception).  It's a mini-bus that holds 24 people (and it will make multiple trips). 
  • I used Secrets Limo out of Blue Bell and they were awesome. I did a mini bus as well- I think it was around $400-$500 (including gas, gratuity and tax) and we had it for 6 and a half hours (I think!). The package was 5 hours and we added some time on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think a few girls used/ will use Yellowbird school buses.  

We used the hotel's shuttles.  
  • I'm using Secrets for our limos for bridal party and parents, so I'm glad that they were good!

We're doing charter buses through Philadelphita Trolley Works, actually. By far the best rate around although I can't speak for how good they are since our wedding isn't till July. They get great reviews online though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards