• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Monday, Monday

Hi ladies!

Hope you all had nice weekends.

J had a nice birthday lunch at Carson's on Friday and we got to meet the guy that will be the GM for the Miwlaukee restaurant they are opening in early-mid 2013.  J is so excited they are coming to town.  And even better news - his dad came home on Saturday!

I enjoyed cookie day with my local girls yesterday - so wonderful to catch up with them thankful my rosette cookies turned out (pics on FB).  My folks got over 15 inches of snow yesterday (something tells me Katie, Cake, and maybe Suzanne all are digging out of snow today).  We got rain all day.  Work is about 25 miles north of where I live and they got 1-2 inches (already metling).  I was happy to watch the Packers on TV last night - I would not have had fun in that weather in Green Bay (or the drive home) last night.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Monday, Monday

• good morning! K, I'm jealous of your cookie night, but not of your snow! we are supposed to get a little snow today, but only up to 2 inches. i hate snow!
    we had a good weekend. we went to the movies twice, and saw looper and seven psychopaths. we have this little theater that runs movies after they're out of regular theaters but before they are out on video. it's great, we can catch up on movies for $1.50 each. that was fun. both good movies. those are things i probably wouldn't want to see but for $1.50 it is not bad. i'm glad we did, they were both good.
    we also went to an nd basketball game, which was OK. it was kind of boring, they played a team that was not that good so it was not very exciting. they beat them by like 30 points.
    is it christmas yet? really looking forward to christmas vacation and miami!
    Anniversary image<br
  • I worked Saturday at the ski hill and then had my department work christmas party. I got a gift certificate to a nail salon in the gift exchange. I'm so excited to go gets my nails done for christmas!
    Yesterday had it's ups and downs as you may have seen on FB but I'm feeling a bit better about things today.

K - glad J's dad is home and your cookies turned out
    L - glad the movies were good (and cheap)!

• Happy Monday!

DH and I did some Christmas shopping (he has a couple people left, and I only have to finalize his gift), gift wrapping, and watched movies at home. We both visited our parents, and I helped my mom decorate yesterday.

K- Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Glad to hear you didn't get snow and that your FIL is back at home.
    Lisa- We used to have a theater like that, I need to check if it's still in business! You're going to Miami for Christmas? Where have I been? Either way, sounds awesome:)
    Andrea- Woohoo for a nice gift, I'm sure it will come in handy. I hope you have a much better day today!
    Anniversary
  • we won't be in miami for christmas, we're going for the bowl game! we leave jan. 4 and we're there until the 9th. :)
    Anniversary image<br
  • Lisa- I saw your posts about the bowl game, but didn't realize it was in Miami. Woohoo, I hear Miami is awesome!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards