Since tomorrow is the official discussion day and I might not be able to post again until later in the day, I thought I'd go ahead and get the discussion kicked off tonight.
1. Did you enjoy the book overall? (see the poll below)
2. What did you think of Mikael as a protagonist? Did you think he was a well-developed character? Too shallow? What about that whole thing with Erika? Etc.
3. What are your thoughts on Lisbeth? Did her reaction to certain events (such as the incidents with Advokat Bjurman) change your views on her?
4. What did you make of Mikael and Lisbeth's relationship?
5. Do you agree with Anita Vanger's decision to run away and live a new life? How did you feel about her decision to forget about her brother's abuse instead of reporting it and potentially preventing a serial rapist and murderer from operating?
6. Did you see the movie? If so, how did it differ from the book? If not, do you plan to see it?