Connecticut

Make-Up?

Does anybody have some good recommendations for make-up artists?????

Re: Make-Up?

• starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what area of the state?
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Dana Bartone and one of her assistants, Amy.  They traveled to us and were fantastic!
  • PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Naomi Martinez and her crew!  I am using Janice, they also have hair and I am using Rachel. They have a huge team, i think very great rates and do a flawless job. I had my trial a couple of weeks ago and my wedding is in less than 2 weeks! Ahh!! they book up quick though!   They will travel to you!

http://www.naomimartinez.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Janice from Naomi's studio as well. If you don't want to use one of the companies check out makeup counters at the mall- sometimes they have people who freelance makeup on the side. We used someone from the Laura Mercier counter for my brother's wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Shaenna for makeup and Liz for hair - both from Naomi Martinez.  They traveled to us and were awesome!!
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Naomi & Dana come highly recommened on this board!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Dana Bartone... both her and Naomi Martinez are highly recommended by the girls on here as pp's mentioned.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jennie Fresa and she was excellent.  Dana and Naomi get most of the recs on here, but Jennie's worth looking into.  She's located in Clinton, but travels anywhere.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chellahchellah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Iralis with Beauty Entourage. They travel to you as well. GL!

beautyentourage.com
  • DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jan Simone is based in RI but she travels.
    Very experienced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards