Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Sheet Music

Does have or know where I can find sheet music for Taste and See the Goodness of the Lord?  It's Psalm 34 and will be our responsorial psalm.  I want my cousin to sing it for us so I would need the sheet music for an organ and vocalist.

Thanks!

Re: Sheet Music

• edited December 2011
    Check your hymnals in the pews, they are usually in there.  Its likely your organist already has the sheet music too, so you can check with them.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check with my parish to see if they have copies but our wedding is at Heinz Chapel so I'm not sure they will have them since its non-denominational church.
  • concerto47concerto47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's the one I'm thinking of I might actually have a copy floating around my music files. I know I did it in college and am thinking I actally sang it at my friend's wedding last summer. If I do, I can scan it and send it to you. You could also try contacting the music director at a local Catholic Church (or Duquesne Unversity) who should have a copy. HTH!
  • kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you do have it can you email it to me at kime31 @ comcast dot net?  That would be great!  Thanks for the suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards