Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Imagen?

Hi, I used to post on this board a lot back when I was planning my June 2010 wedding. We used Imagen as our photographer and when you book with them you get 3 shoots. We did a family shoot with them a few months ago and they promised to have the pictures to us no later than 2-3 weeks. Well, the time passed and finally I contacted them about the pictures about 2 months ago. They again promised to send us the CD the next day and stated that "USPS had been super unreliable this year." Still nothing came... it has now been two months that I have been calling/emailing them about once per week trying to get my pictures. They will not respond to any emails and their business phone mailbox is full. I am wondering if anyone has/is using them and is having similar problems... or if anyone has had luck getting ahold of them?

Thank you! :)

Re: Imagen?

• I never had any issues with Imagen communication-wise, but I used them just over a year ago.  I did have them lose a disc in the mail, and when I alerted them, they sent out a new one with a tracking number.  

I have Alex's cell phone number if you want.  I'm sorry your experience hasn't been that great with them. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • @MaggieandJake - thank you for the response. I sent you a private message. :)
  • I sent you one back :) 

(Well, yesterday...I forgot to post this after I responded)
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • nabarnes1nabarnes1 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    They suck! They told us 4 times that our photos were in the mail and that "they got lost". Promised tracking numbers and never got them. I ended up demanding they be hand delivered!! They have lied to us several times.
  • Could I please have Alex's number? We were beginning to question his existence at this point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards