Texas-Houston

Rehearsal Dinner!!

Hi, I am getting married at Second Baptist Church on Woodway and Voss kind of near the Galleria area. I am looking for some places to have a rehearsal dinner. I would like a restaurant with nice ambience, good food, and maybe live music and dancing. Even just a piano player would be great. Any recommendation would be much appreciated! Thanks =)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner!!

• STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got married at second baptist too! Awesome church! Sorry I don't have any recommendations on a place to have the RD with live music and dancing.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • jorgemega10jorgemega10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Cyclone Anaya's. They have live music but not a piano. They are at Woodway and Augusta.
  • jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  There are some good places in this area, but they are pricey.

Masraff's is moving soon, but they have a lovely atmosphere.  Not sure about the dancing though unless you rent a small hotel room? 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, Second Baptist is amazing and gorgeous!

I guess any nice RD place - does not have to have live music. Seems too hard to find at this point.

I don't really have a budget - just nothing too over-the-top. I have heard a lot about Masraff's lately. I will look into that. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards