Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• I got engaged at my future mother in laws house on Christmas morning, right in front of our family while opening presents. best thing ever was my dad was there!! I have been engaged since Christmas 2011
  • We got engaged at Cox Arboretum! Cox is my favorite place to go and enjoy a nice walk through the park. It's such a beautiful place. We got engaged on June 4th, 2012. : We will say "I do" September 7th, 2013. I can't wait!
  • I got engaged on the beach, under the stars in Charleston SC. We have been engaged since Jan 1 2012.
  • My honey n I have been together for a lil over eight yrs n engages for six. Paul proposed by having a special onsie on our newborn daughter. It said "Mommy, will you please marry Daddy?" and paul was standing behind me on hia knee w the ring. Totally caught me off gaurd! And laat yr for our anniv he proposed again. This time w a diamond thats been passed down in my family since the twenties! Now that we have our three precious daughters, our first home and our lives are straightend out n steady we moved eleven times in seveen yrs bc of his work we can finally have our wedding! Weve been waiting a longgg time and we plan on marrying in Aug of two thousand thirteen my numbers arent working?
  • Where did you get engaged?

Piney Lake Ranch - A beautiful lake nestled in the mountains just outside of Vail, Colorado.

How long have you been engaged?

A tad over 2 months!

• We got engaged in Two Harbors, MN and we were married Aug 18, 2012. 
  • We got engaged at Four Seasons in Dallas.  We've been engaged for 3 months now!
  • We got engaged on July 15, 2012, sitting on my front porch watching the sunset, it was a perfect birthday gift!
  • I have been engaged for 3 months.
    He proposed on June 2 the night before we went on vacation with friends to watch the MN Twins in Kansas City. Our wedding is 5/25/13.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged?

We got engaged on Saturday, December 17, 2011 on the steps of our brand new (first) home. It was very sweet and personal and a moment shared just between the two of us.

We have now been engaged 8 monthsand two months! We are busy preparing our October 20, 2012 nuptials!

• Where did you get engaged?
    He finally popped the big question on Christmas Eve 2009. Unfortunatley I would have had my fairytale proposal, but mother nature was not cooperating. It was the snowiest winter we have had in a while in MN and we were suposed to go Ice skating at our favorite outdoor skating rink, when all of a sudden a huge blizzard started to form and it snowed like crazy and they shut it down when we got there. We tried again the next day to go skating and again it was closed. On Christmas Eve we were on our way to his moms, and he pulled over on the top of a hill over looking the city and he popped the question, and then told me why he was trying so hard to go ice skating :)

How long have you been engaged?
    We have been engaged for 2 1/2 years. We actually set a date of 9/10/11 but shortly after we got engaged we found out we were expecting, so all the plans were on hold. We are now tying the knot on June 8, 2013 and we are super exicted.
  • Where did you get engaged? On the middle of the Brooklyn bridge, looking toward the upper east side.
    How long have you been engaged? We have been engaged for 1 year and 1 month as of this Wednesday (July 29, 2012). Our wedding is May 4, 2013.
  • We were engaged in our apartment by our Christmas tree.

We've been engaged for 8 months.
  • I have been engaged for 3 months. My fiancee surprise me with a sunset picnic in La Jolla Shores, CA. He prepared a delicious meal and made chocolate covered strawberries. We were walking on the sand when he got on one knee and popped the question.
  • My honey n I have been together for a lil over eight yrs n engages for six. Paul proposed by having a special onsie on our newborn daughter. It said "Mommy, will you please marry Daddy?" and paul was standing behind me on hia knee w the ring. Totally caught me off gaurd! And laat yr for our anniv he proposed again. This time w a diamond thats been passed down in my family since the twenties! Now that we have our three precious daughters, our first home and our lives are straightend out n steady we moved eleven times in seveen yrs bc of his work we can finally have our wedding! Weve been waiting a longgg time and we plan on marrying in Aug of two thousand thirteen my numbers arent working?
  • I've been engaged for 19 days. He proposed on the boardwalk at Asbury Park Beach, NJ. Best day EVER!
  • We got engaged at the Capitol Grille in Philadelphia We have been engaged since March 24, 2011... A year and a half..,. And are getting married in a month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get engaged? My fiance Tommy proposed at home in our living room, just a few days before Christmas. He was awfully sweet about it, nervous and all! How long have you been engaged? We have been engaged for eight wonderful months! :
  • I got engaged Dec 4 2010 at my parents home beside the christmas tree!! We have been engaged for 21 months an are getting married Oct 7, 2012!! I cant wait..
  • We have been engaged for 3 months. We left the ocoee river after a walk with our dog. We were driving down the road and he popped the question along our favorite drive! We are marrying in May!
  • Where did you get engaged? My finace completely surprised me and prosposed in the middle of a train station in Kansas City, MO. It was in the evening and he had the entire lobby cleared out with candles on the floor and a trail of rose petals. We ate dinner at a resteraunt in the train station and as we were walking out, he led me into the lobby where the rose petals and candles were. I had NO idea! He also hired a photographer who hid to take pictures of the whole thing!

How long have you been engaged? Since January 21 of this year.. So over 7 months now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get engaged? In a garden on the Unversity of Wyoming campus, where we met! 

How long have you been engaged? 11 months, 10 days and we have FINALLY set a date!! :) 

This lovely hoodie would be a wonderful way to keep warm in the Wyoming weather! Wink
  • We got engaged on July 3, 2012 and we were fishing one morning together alone at a pond on their family property. when I turned around he was down on one knee holding out the string with my ring on the hook! We have been engaged for 1 month & 28 days and our wedding is October 6, 2012!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • I was told that I was going on a family vacation to PARIS with my parents and sisters. Three days after we arrived, my fianc showed up with his entire family and our friends and dropped on bended knee on the Pont Neuf Bridge in front of Notre Dame Cathedral. That was on July 15th of last year. Three months later, Yahoo posted an article saying that the Pont Neuf is the most romantic place to propose in the world. We will be married on October 20th of this year the 5 year anniversary of the day that we met!
  • Where did you get engaged? We got engaged in our home in Cincinnati, Oh. (Long story short, an unexpected death of a love one caused a change in plans. He surprised me with it after the memorial service. He was going to do it on the Cincinnati Reds baseball field! But it was still special and perfect (a bittersweet day!) and I was surprised!)

How long have you been engaged? We have been engaged for over 5 months now. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged 2 years ago, August 2010 in the Outer Banks, North Carolina, on the beach!     Our wedding is this October, 27th!! =) 
  • edited August 2012

Where did you get engaged? In the spot where we had our first kiss- by the mailbox of my childhood home!

How long have you been engaged? We have been engaged since October 31, 2009.

FINALLY marrying my highschool sweetheart this December 1! :D

• I have been enaged for over 8 monthsDecember 23, 2011! We got engaged on a lazy day in bed in our Los Angeles home.
    JoAnne Engaged 12-23-2011 Wedding Sept. 2013
  • On the beach at night in New Smyrna Beach Florida and since June 23rd 2012
  • Been engaged for a year and a half. We got engaged outside of our home on March 25, 2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards