Texas-San Antonio

Indoor bridal portrait venu spots

Hello Ladies!

I need your help, I am wanting to take my bridal portraits indoors. I am trying to think of locations with beautiful spiral staircases, marble walls, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Kimberly

Re: Indoor bridal portrait venu spots

• geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    St Anthony Hotel in downtown. If you don't have your wedding booked there I believe they charge $250.00 roughly. There were a couple more, but that is the first one that comes to mind.
    Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Also the McNay I think has a few staircases that would suit your bill. I dont know if they charge, but if you call, they will 100% help you out. I love the McNay :)
  • edited December 2011
    The westin downtown has a really nice staircase too. 
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Women's Club of San Antonio has a beautiful room that looks all antique-ish that they rent out for bridal shoots. I forgot how much they charge, but it's a gorgeous room.
  • edited December 2011
    Sunset Station
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Thanks ladies! I will have to give these places a call and see how much they charge.

• edited December 2011

As previously mentioned, I'd highly recommend either the St. Anthony or Sunset Station, both places are absolutely gorgeous. Though I'm not completely sure what either place charges. I do know that the staff are very friendly and helpful at both locations though.

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Koehler House is a pretty option, but you have to book it a few months in advance.  That seems kind of ridiculous to me, but they want you to sign a contract and all that just to take portraits.  So if you plan far enough ahead it's a great option!
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Monday I took my bridal portraits at the inside portion of the McNay.  It's $100 for an hour, and they are pretty strict on the time.  The room has a gorgeous staircase and lots of wrought iron detailing.  You can also use the courtyard which has some cool tile work and lots of different spots.  After your hour is over you can use the grounds for as long as you want, so that's nice.  They also have a bathroom you can change in.  I'm so excited to see the pictures!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards