Arizona-Tucson

photographer

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used, or is thinking of using Anita Shay for their photographer? If so what do you think?

Re: photographer

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are going to be using her. My fiance is working on a teaching certificate and worked with her. We really like her and I've seen her website and her pictures are beautiful. Our wedding isn't until March 2013, so we haven't actually met with her yet to book it. We will be doing that after the holidays and then taking our engagement pictures sometime in February probably.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsDrobieMrsDrobie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know her personally! My FI went to High School with her. She is a really great person and she takes beautiful pictures. I highly reccomend her!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Patrick Grimes - and I'm excited about it because of his amazing work and plethora of international awards he has won.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Shay is fabulous! As a person and as a photographer. Her blog speaks for itself-- her personality, passion, style, professionalism and talent all shine through. My fiance and I had such a wonderful time getting to know Shay. She gave us plenty of ideas and made us feel super comfortable and beautiful. Shay was also super communicative, prompt, and her engagement package can't be beat. Basically everything you want in a photographer. And friend. I can't say enough about Shay, only that I wish she could shoot our wedding in Hawaii this year. Have fun and good luck!
  • I'll be using Anita Shay for my wedding!! She is AMAZING!! We met her and it's so clear that she loves what she does and all the couples she's shot! We found her prices are more than reasonable, especially for the quality of her work !! And a boudoir shoot as part of the package?! Love it!
  • Highly recommend Shay! My fiancé and I shot our engagement pics with her this past December and couldn't be happier with the results. Shay made us feel at ease right away and it showed, we had a blast during the shoot which translated to some amazing photos! We have gotten countless compliments on the pictures.
  • My husband and I have used Shay, with Anita Shay Photography for each step of the way with our love story and new life! She did our engagement photos, wedding photos, extended family photos and come March & May she will doing our maternity photos and new born shots! 

Our reason for always going back to Shay is she has such a warm heart and is so comforting to your needs prior to the shoot and during. This was a huge deal for my husband and i when it came to doing pictures, we wanted a photographer who made us feel comfortable yet gave us the perfect amount of direction we needed to make an amazing photo! Her work is wonderful and her personal touch she gives on each shot is amazing. She knows how to capture the moment of each photo session and it shows in the end result. We also cannot complain about her pricing. Her quality of work is worth every penny! 

Anyone who choses to go with Anita Shay Photography will NOT be let down!

• Check out Raylene Streuber. Her prices are very reasonable and she is seriously good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards