Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Quality of food at airport Holiday Inn?

I have a meeting with the Moon airport Holiday Inn next week and am optimistic about them after the good things I have read here.
Has anyone tasted the food that can comment on the quality of it and which items may be the best?  Karen told me the tasting is after booking.

Also any overall comments on the HI from brides that have already had their receptions?

Thanks!

Re: Quality of food at airport Holiday Inn?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_quality-of-food-at-airport-holiday-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:38ea9468-741a-4521-b3e5-94305152cf56Post:20de0f04-fac0-4a5d-9f60-f0bac8e93e02">Quality of food at airport Holiday Inn?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a meeting with the Moon airport Holiday Inn next week and am optimistic about them after the good things I have read here. Has anyone tasted the food that can comment on the quality of it and which items may be the best?  Karen told me the tasting is after booking. Also any overall comments on the HI from brides that have already had their receptions? Thanks!
    Posted by csuave[/QUOTE]

<div>My high school had many banquets/proms there and I went to another event there more recently. I can't really remember what the 'best' items were but overall, the food was good. I had chicken.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_quality-of-food-at-airport-holiday-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:38ea9468-741a-4521-b3e5-94305152cf56Post:20de0f04-fac0-4a5d-9f60-f0bac8e93e02">Quality of food at airport Holiday Inn?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a meeting with the Moon airport Holiday Inn next week and am optimistic about them after the good things I have read here. Has anyone tasted the food that can comment on the quality of it and which items may be the best?  Karen told me the tasting is after booking. Also any overall comments on the HI from brides that have already had their receptions? Thanks!
    Posted by csuave[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We had our tasting there a few months ago for our April 2013 wedding. The food was very good!  Even the salad was good!  We chose the Chicken Balsamico and the Crab Cakes.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for your input!  @FutureMrsKupko I sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards