Arizona-Phoenix

Ceremony & reception venues

Hi girls!  Just wondering if anyone has toured Gainey Ranch Golf Club, The Buttes, and The Wigwam Resort?  They all look beautiful, any advice?  We are planning either a March or November wedding.

Re: Ceremony & reception venues

• jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the MOH at a wedding at the butte. It is absolutely gorgeous and the views are breath taking especially at night. She had the reception at "Top of the Rock" restaraunt there.
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding at Gainey Ranch Golf Club last June. The couple got married by the waterfall then had their reception in the huge ballroom. Food was great (they did surf and turf), bartenders kept the drinks coming, and the ballroom looked gorgeous. From what I've heard from the bride, she was very happy with how everything went. I think you get a wedding coordinator as well.

You should also check out McCormick Ranch Golf Club (it is down the street from Gainey Ranch Golf Club) - they have a beautiful outdoor reception pavillion (tent-like structure) on the golf course overlooking Camelback Mountain. (This is where we're getting married :) )

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards