Nevada-Las Vegas

MB Suite Capacities & Views

How many people will fit in a Vista Suite? We aren't planning to have a DJ, so we don't need to worry about allowing for that.

We're thinking of inviting between 40-50 people, possibly 60. I like the idea of a Vista Suite because it has an incredible view. Should we opt for the Media Suite or L-Suite instead, though? I think 60 would be super tight. 

How are the views from the Media Suite and L-Suite? MB doesn't have very many pictures of the view from either one.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MB Suite Capacities & Views

• Hi, I'm new here, love it Laughing but I wanted to let you know the vista suite at Mandalay Bay is going to be wayyy tight for that many people. I was supposed to have my wedding there (March 26,2013) and after we took a tour of it in November we changed the reception. We plan on having 30 people. Don't get me wrong the room is a nice size, beautiful views but for everyone to sit and eat , they would be over flowing into the bedroom, sitting where you would be sleeping. We toured the media suite also, kinda the same thing, same amazing views. The l-suite wasnt available that day. Hope this helps.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mb-suite-capacities-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:97a4f2e5-1187-4d55-9aeb-d2cf32e9b012Post:50820101-d46f-4467-9fc9-ef21fb1b68f1">MB Suite Capacities & Views</a>:
    [QUOTE]How many people will fit in a Vista Suite? We aren't planning to have a DJ, so we don't need to worry about allowing for that. We're thinking of inviting between 40-50 people, possibly 60. I like the idea of a Vista Suite because it has an incredible view. Should we opt for the Media Suite or L-Suite instead, though? I think 60 would be super tight.  How are the views from the Media Suite and L-Suite? MB doesn't have very many pictures of the view from either one.
    Posted by Sorcha77[/QUOTE]

I would not go over 50 in the vista, including vendors, etc.  Really 40 is the more comfortable limit but you can do 50 if you absolutely have to.  The L suite is a few hundred square feet larger than the H suite and can do 50 comfortably, however, it will require moving the furniture around, AND you won't have anywhere near enough seating capacity so you'd need to arrange for seating with a third party vendor.  Several vendors can bring seating in so that isn't a big deal.  Keep in mind there's only one guest bathroom in the L, and then the master bath which you probably don't want guests going back to use.  A/C may be an issue too depending on the time of year you go and time of day; my wife stayed in an L suite for a night in June 2011 and it got a little warm during the day, with only 10 people (bridesmaids and vendors) in it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Thanks, everyone! I'll contact The Orleans and PH since their suites are a bit larger and set up for parties (i.e. more seating).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards