African American Weddings
Options

MAD AS HELL

So I get home from the gym...and my daughter comes and sits next to me.....The first thing that I noticed is her hair is sticking up....I wonder to myself how is that and she just got her hair braided on Monday...I look a little closer, and she is missing THREE ENTIRE BRAIDS THAT HAVE BEEN CUT TO THE ROOT...Her response is " A FOURTH GRADER CUT THEM ON THE BUS" WTF...Pray for me yall...I might go to jail tomorrow

Re: MAD AS HELL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG...I am going to pray for you right now....I know if I was in your shoes someone would have to hold me back.  Hell No....What is wrong with the kids these days and parents who allow this crap.

I am mad for you!!!  Yell
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * whispers* Grap an old sock and fill with oranges and grapefruits. It wont leave a mark when you beat the hell out of the kid and parents!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was seriously shocked...and here's the kicker....when i took her hair down on sunday i noticed some braids were cut, so today i asked her did she cut your hair last week too....she replies "yes on Friday" double WTF
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTH??? That is crazy! I will pray for you right now!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You're definitely having a WTF Thursday...Try not kill her!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom is like WHATVER YOU DO...THE BOTH OF YOU STAY OFF THE BUS...LOL...We are BOTH going in late to talk with the Principal...You know dad's don't like folks messing with their baby girl...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Praying for you.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would lie and say "I'm praying for you" but I like to be honest! lol. GIRL!!! I think I'd have to go find her and her mama tonight!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Girl somebody would have had to get some bail money for me pronto because I would have been in somebody's jailhouse behind some mess like that. Why in the H E double hockey sticks did some child just take it upon him/her self to cut your child's hair? girl bye! these kids these days are a bad as hell you hear me? Wow!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got off the phone with the school...This prinicipal is in a meeting, and i'm waiting for him to call me back...I consider that like using a weapon...
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is one circumstance where it's not extreme for them to use the "zero tolerance" policy.  That is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable!!!  You're a better person than me though because I'd have never made it through the night without finding someone to raise hell on. 

I would definitely push this issue until you get the answers and repercussions that you want. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @stackeye..

I had to calm down...My blood pressure seemed as if it was THROUGH THE ROOF....
  • Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Forget praying you should take the clippers to that brat's hair see how she likes it!  I will pray that that girl's mom gets to her before you do.   

• Options
    edited December 2011
    exactly...she had the nerve to try and deny it....UMMMM she didn't cut her own hair...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SHUT UP! I'm over here steaming for you!!!! I will pray that you don't completely lose your mind on that child and her so-called mama!!!! Lawd... Someone is going to have to pray for me and I don't have anything to do with the situation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards