Rhode Island

Limo for bachelorette party?

I have a lot more down time at my job than any of my bridesmaids do so I thought I'd help them track down a limo company for my bachelorette party. Any recommendations?  We'll probably be 14 people, give or take a couple.  I'd like to go to Foxwoods of Mohegan Sun for a few hours, but that's up to them.  I'd rather have a limo so no one has to drive that night and we can all have a slumber party at my house afterwards!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Limo for bachelorette party?

• edited December 2011
    We used prestige limo for the wedding and my bachelorette...our driver for the bachelorette was Ceaser and he was the MAN! He put up with a lot that night haha
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Sadie,

I read a post earlier about cheap limos. I dont know if price is an issue. If it is, my moh who actually works of a funeral home ( yeah i know) got us a limo for 160 bucks for 8 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    Is it a creepy funeral limo with the bench seats or a normal seating along the sides and the middle is open limo? 
    I don't know if they've discussed a budget, but I'm sure they wouldn't complain about not paying a couple hundred each!!
  • edited December 2011
    its a normal limo. I thought the same thing when my friend told me.  I think i was actually freaked out at first, then my dad told me funeral homes used to rent out their limos all the time. So now im on board with it haha
  • edited December 2011
    interesting idea.  With one exception, the only times I've ever been in a limo was for  funerals.  The bench seats freak me out  I'll let my MOH know!  Thanks!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Prestige ( for our wedding limo)  and we had Dave who was great. We used Prestige for my BP and had a party bus and the guy was awful. Only two of the guys there can drive them Ceaser and who ever my guy was. I did love Dave ( my limo driver) and legallybride2 liked Ceaser. I think you would have a great night with either!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards