California-Inland Empire

Looking for plus size wedding gowns

Hello ladies, does anyone know of any bridal shops that have plus size gowns in stock that you can try on? (other than David's or Alfred Angelo). I really don't feel comfortable buying a dress from a catalogue without trying it on first.

Re: Looking for plus size wedding gowns

• edited December 2011
    Well if you're up for a short 5 hour drive I can suggest a place in Arizona! lol I'm actually going to be going to Strut Bridal out in Arizona this month to try on dresses. They are a plus size only store and have tons of dresses to choose from. When I saw thier website I absolutely fell in love with the place! Luckily for me I have family out there so I'm not just driving to try on dresses.

Have you tried searching plus size wedding dresses in southern california? If I come across any I'll make sure to let you know.

Amity
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011

Belle Mariee in Murrieta had some. It is a small place but they do have a few dresses to try on. I remember their plus size section having more dresses than other than other stores I went to.

I got my dress at Mariposa in Anaheim. I can't remember if they had any but you can call and find out if they carry any and what their sample size is for plus size to see if it will fit.

• edited December 2011
    I went to "Group USA" in Ontario and they had them.... Just got mine ;) I know its soooo hard...
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much ladies. I am definitely checking out all of these options. I appreciate the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards