Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday

Happy Halloween Weekend! What is your WTF today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    WTF Cold!! I've been out of commission for a week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WTF weather - it was 32 degrees walking the dogs this morning :( I miss Florida winters
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

WTF - A midterm on friday night - who does that?!

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Cold! I feel your pain Beth! 

WTF wedding payments! You came up sooo fast and your all due at the same time! 

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF cold!! I cannot breathe. Ugh.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    WTF invites!  Why do you have to be so expensive?  You're just paper!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-50?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:899866c6-63f4-4cd4-8a77-70ded0f639bbPost:ccec2f9a-7783-4e59-941a-07d5a0587169">Re: WTF Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF invites!  Why do you have to be so expensive?  You're just paper!
    Posted by VanLu26[/QUOTE]

AGREED!! Why are they sooo damn expensive and everyone just throws them away anyways!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-50?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:899866c6-63f4-4cd4-8a77-70ded0f639bbPost:c43c5e18-b872-4aaa-bdf5-5cbb68f6b773">Re: WTF Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WTF Friday : AGREED!! Why are they sooo damn expensive and everyone just throws them away anyways!!
    Posted by Pamela718[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>LOL Glad I'm not alone.  The worst part is FI and I fell in love with an invite that isn't the right shade of purple, and the designer charges an additional 15% just to change the color.  Crazy right?  I've designed a few invites that look similar, but my FI and I just can't seem to agree on one.  I'm afraid we're going to have to bite the bullet and get the invites that we love since nothing seems to measure up. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards