Missouri-St Louis

Andre's South

Hi ladies!  I just spoke with Greg from Andre's, and after finding out that Andre's West (my first pick) only lets in parties with 200+ guests, I inquired about Andre's South.  The price it sooooo right, but I'm a little stuck on how it looks.  It's not really what I was looking for, but at the same time, Its not the absolute WORST place! 

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?  How was it?  Is the price worth it?  Has anyone been to a reception there?

Again, Andre's South?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 99 Invited!
image 45 Are Psyched!
image 5 Are L0$3RZ
image 49 Are MIA!

Re: Andre's South

• mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a nice facility.  Just be aware you are not the only event at the location on any given night.  I know that was a big deal for me and my fiance.  We orignally looked at Andre's West too and didn't get the wow factor and didn't like the 200 minimum.  We are now working with the Holiday Inn St. Louis West by Six Flags.  Adrienne is great and the prices are amazing!  PM me for more details. 
  • edited December 2011
    We recently went to a reception at Andre's in Festus (@ the Holiday Inn), it was really nice and the food was great!  We considered them for our reception, but decided to use Debonaire in NW county instead to be closer to family... if you aren't set on a specific area you should check out Debonaire, they are fairly new and the prices are comparable to Andre's.
  • edited December 2011

This was on our list of places to look at, but never made it. I couldn't seem to find anyone that really liked that place.

We are also having our wedding/reception at the Holiday Inn Six Flags. We couldn't pass up the beautiful place with great prices. Adrienne is very nice, but be careful, she can be a little scatter-brained at times.

"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • zippyelfzippyelf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there recently (last 2 years). It was awful. The food was cold and nasty, the facility was shabby and dirty, the other party across the hall was really loud and you could hear it distinctly through the whole party. I still hear people talking about that poor neighbor's wedding and how horrible it was 2 years later.

I was VERY not impressed. This price definitely demonstrates the "you get what you pay for" concept.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to the South location, but I went to the West location about a year ago.  It was really nice and the food was great.  I have heard good things about the South location. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards