Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal Dinner

Im in need of a budget friendly spot to have our rehearsal dinner. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks ladies.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    What area? Akron? Canton? Cleveland? How many guests?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah that information probably would have been helpful...lol We live in North Royalton so Cleveland area...20-25 ppl

• JKohioJKohio member
    Santo's in Middleburg Hts. is good and reasonably priced, too. They have a party room. Also, Carrie Cerino's in N. Royalton is worth checking. They've been around forever and their food is reliably good. We had our RD at Antonio's in Parma which has always been my favorite. While they don't have a party room, they do block out part of their secondary dining room for your group which works just fine.
  • What did they charge you at Antonios if you dont mind me asking? We had an original spot and were not totally sure if thats going to work because there is a possibility of it fallen through. I dont want to have to worry about that. I really appreciate all your info! Thanks

• JKohioJKohio member
    When we had ours, Antonio's was around $15/pp, plus alcohol (pop, coffee/tea included in pp price). The ILs paid for the first round of drinks for everyone who wanted them which was perfect for those wanting wine or whatnot with dinner. After that, people were on their own for alcohol purchases. For that $15, we chose 3 plated entrees for our guests to make their choice from. If you just went with a pizza buffet, I'm sure it would cost less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards