June 2012 Weddings

june 9th 2012 brides!

hi there! i saw there are a couple of us on here and wondered where your location is. not sure of mine yet but ive narrowed it down to 3 choices. all in the inland empire of california.

Re: june 9th 2012 brides!

• Hi I am not exactly a June 9th bride but it is one of my 3 dates in June. My venue is Dodger stadium and I wanted my wedding to be on a day that the dodgers do not play at home. So the venue will hold 3 Saturdays in a row for me which are June 2.9&16 because they will never play 3 Saturday games in a row. Once the 2012 season schedule is announce I will get my date. 

BTW- So happy to have another Southern Cali 2012 bride on here! Laughing
  • I'm a June 9th Bride! I'm in Michigan.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a June 9th Bride! Brooklyn, NY :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-2012-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:74397932-29eb-4a89-9fbf-9687598a19e2Post:cf4b164f-5ede-417a-9ebe-8133f75e3876">Re: june 9th 2012 brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I am not exactly a June 9th bride but it is one of my 3 dates in June. My venue is Dodger stadium and I wanted my wedding to be on a day that the dodgers do not play at home. So the venue will hold 3 Saturdays in a row for me which are June 2.9&16 because they will never play 3 Saturday games in a row. Once the 2012 season schedule is announce I will get my date.  BTW- So happy to have another Southern Cali 2012 bride on here! 
    Posted by stmoreno[/QUOTE]

how exciting! my grandfather was the booster club president of the dodgers for a long time but it also was a long time ago.
  • Hi ladies!! I'm a June 9th bride, from Windsor, Ontario, Canada!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not a june 9th but I'm a june 16, 2012 bride (San Antonio, TX but wedding in Savannah, GA)....anyone else with that date?  If so what location?
  • I'm a June 9th, 2012 bride from Massachusetts.  I don't know exactly where yet--but I'm looking at my first venue in a couple of weeks!!  We're planning a small, budget wedding and starting early so we make good decisions, but I'm starting to wonder how early is too early.
  • We're hoping for June 9th in southern Connecticut! Still haven't looked at venues, but we have a few in mind! But that's a good question... how early is too early to start planning? 
  • As of now I am a 6/9/12 Bride from PA.
  • June 9th or 16th bride from El Paso, TX!  Fiance is from Hammond, IN...wedding in Ruidoso, NM!  Glad I am not the only one!  Sooo many people are asking us "WHY SO LONG, that's SO far away!"
  • Hello Ladies! I'm a June 9th bride from Morgantown, West Virginia. We haven't nailed down a venue yet but we're planning for a beach wedding in St. Croix. My FI is from the island and I've always wanted a beach wedding.  I am soooooooooooo glad I'm not the only one waiting so long :) Stay tuned...

• I don't know if any of you ladies have noticed this or not.  The reason I love this date is kinda corky.  I am an elementary education major so little things that relate to education amuse me.  When looking at dates in this month of this year (when I graduate!) I noticed the date for this day was 6-9-12.  This happens to be multiples of three in a row.  I think that is worth noting!  Hope you enjoy this.
  • I'm a 6/9/12 bride from Wisconsin
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-2012-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:74397932-29eb-4a89-9fbf-9687598a19e2Post:c274c443-09da-4965-bf90-fe6853771bc6">june 9th 2012 brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi there! i saw there are a couple of us on here and wondered where your location is. not sure of mine yet but ive narrowed it down to 3 choices. all in the inland empire of california.
    Posted by NicciSal91[/QUOTE]

Were thinkin of a few places surrounding the inland empire also.
  • I am a 6/9/12 bride from Florida!!! super excited!! Congratulations to everyone!
  • KMLaraKMLara member
    First Comment
    I also love the whole 6.9.12 multiples concept! :)
  • Haha... my FI favorite number is 3 (He's a March 3rd baby!) and thats one of the reasons this date appealed to us!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi!!!  I'm a June 9, 2010 bride from Springfield, MA!  We have finally chosen our reception venue... haven't worked out our ceremony venue yet, but it should be a piece of cake! Laughing

• Im a 6-9-12 from Chicago with church and venue picked out just waiting until after a vaction next week to book.
  • Im a 6-9-12 from Chicago with church and venue picked out just waiting until after a vaction next week to book.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm a 6-9-12 bride!!! Just decided on the date with my fiancee!!  SOooo excited!!Laughing New York City
  • Hi everyone!!! I am a June 9th Bride!! I am located in Lakeland, FL but the wedding will be in Orlando, FL. 
  • Hey! :) I'm a June 9th bride! ;)
    Destination is Floridas Emerald Coast.
    Haven't set a city yet, but definitely panhandle Florida.

Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Drasher!
    This was our reason for selection, as well.
    But because I'm OCD, more than anything! Haha!
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am a 6/9/12 Bride! We are from Stuart, Florida!! Im so glad to see other FLA girls are sharing this awesome date. We love the multiples of 3 and RobynDiez im OCD too about the date. haha
    Cant wait to get to know you girls and share some ideas. Good Luck and Congrats to you all.
  • I'm a June 9th, 2012 from Wisconsin! :)
  • I'm a little behind on this party but..

I'm June 9, 2012 also!  From GA but will have the wedding in South Jersey.
    The date is significant to us because we met June 9, 2006 - it will be the six year anniversary of the day we met!
  • I'm a June 9th bride from Kansas City, MO.  We chose the date because it will be our 7th anniversary as a couple!  Laughing
  • I'm a June 9, 2012 bride from Pennsylvania =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-2012-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:74397932-29eb-4a89-9fbf-9687598a19e2Post:3d7f0891-9e16-4f12-931e-0fb6c945542a">Re: june 9th 2012 brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a 6/9/12 bride from Wisconsin
    Posted by babyhowler[/QUOTE]

Me too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards