Nevada-Las Vegas

In Suite- Drinks

Are you all getting a bar tender or are you going to to self serve?

Also, Where are you going to store your Ice and Beer?  I am looking at the vista suite and there is no fridge, but I dont want some keg in a trashcan just chilling in the middle of the room!! 

Re: In Suite- Drinks

• edited December 2011
    We aren't having a bartender because we are using the Terrace Suite at the MGM and there isn't a place for one.  We are getting beer & a red and white wine.  The lady I'm working with said we can rent beverage holders from room services so that's what we are doing.
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented coolers from RSVP rental, and put beer/pop/water in them. We also had some wine and a mixed drink that we love. We were able to buy a nice picture/container for the mixed drink, and we just filled it until it was gone. 

Check out my married bio for more of what we did. --it worked out great for us! 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• bwinkoppbwinkopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ThreeMarie----Who did your flowers...I am IN LOVE with them!!!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-drinks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:4d13b8d5-efe5-49cd-98be-beec61236bd4Post:93294de6-8389-48a5-a3ba-7dbffa565d27">Re: In Suite- Drinks</a>:
    [QUOTE]ThreeMarie----Who did your flowers...I am IN LOVE with them!!!
    Posted by bwinkopp[/QUOTE]

<div>MGM's florist did them. thanks!! --We got 11 mini callia lilies, and one mini for DH</div>
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was really important to us to have a bartender, because I didn't want guests to have to serve themselves.  We got the beer/wine/soda package through Masterpiece Cuisine, which includes a bartender for two hours.

I was told that there was a mini fridge in the Vista Suite?  I'm going to be calling back MB to double-check on that...
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011

Ditto that we didn't want someone to have too much fun at the bar!! So we are also having a bartender not sure on who yet!

• edited December 2011
    We are going to get those styrofoam ice chests to put all the beer/ champagne/ water/ soda in so we can leave them there and just throw them away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards