Hawaii

Simple Maui Wedding

My fiancé and I are getting married in Maui on May 5, 2011.  We are wanting to do a short simple ceremony, just the 2 of us no guests.  

Does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap officiant and venue?

Re: Simple Maui Wedding

• sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the WC's do a small package like that which you can look into.  Some even have a dinner on the beach afterwards which would be nice if it's just you two!
  • edited December 2011
    Any suggestions on who/where to look?
  • cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey KristieandChris

I am also doing a very small simple wedding  - I'm not doing a venue but just getting married right on the beach so I'm not expert on places but I'm working with a great WC, who in my opinion, is one of the lowest priced around and came with raving reviews from a few knotties and all over the internet. Check out Precious Maui Weddings.... I'm paying about $1000 for everything (that includes extra additions to my photography pkg, the photographer itself with prints, florals, officiant, beach permit and lisc, and day of coordination).

451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in Maui on May 5, 2010, just the 2 of us! We used Reverend Keith Pagan, and it cost a donation of $175. http://www.reverendkeithpagan.com/ We liked him very much!

We were married on the beach at Kapalua Bay. To get married on a public beach in Hawaii, you need a permit, which costs $100 and you have to have insurance. Our photographer (Joe D'Alessandro) was able to get this permit for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1chris1231chris123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking for a wedding package with a minister on the beach too, I want to be on the south side, because I liked the idea that the beaches are supposed to be less crowded.

I even found a site called Simple Maui Wedding and Reverend Keith Pagan is one of the ministers on it, the pictures on it look really nice and fun.

www.simplemauiwedding.com

May be what you need. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards