July 2013 Weddings

s/o - STD's: Our Final Product!

Okay! Here's our final product. :) HUGE props to my lil sis and MOH for plugging away at these with me for nearly 5 hours last Sunday. She's a life saver. 

I designed, printed, and assembled these little suckers (mostly) by myself. I feel super good about how they turned out and can't wait to hear how our friends and family like them. :) 

Here's the "front" with our return addx and the guest addx. I am going to try and get either flag stamps or love stamps tomorrow. I don't think they'll mail with a post card stamp because of the envelope on the back. :/

Here's the "back" with all of the STD info. Our web site is listed at the bottom and it contains a TON of info on hotel, travel, our big day, and our bridal party. 

And finally, once the guest opens the small envelope on the back they are going to pull out one of these:

It's business card size, and the square on the right is a sticker for their calendar. I even made those on my own with a Xyron sticker maker. 

I'd love to see what you ladies have planned or have already sent out. :) 

Re: s/o - STD's: Our Final Product!

• Super cute! I love the sticker idea!!

We have a STD I got from VP with that $17 for $70 deal... but the color on the picture I uploaded (it was a "custom" image) came out so wrong that I don't think I want to send them. Soooo, we're looking at other cheap possibilities -- haven't settled on anything specific yet though :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Walkers, those are SO cute! I love the fonts, and I love how they play on the fact that your wedding is the day after the July 4th holiday. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those are so cute!  You did a great job!

We sent ours a while ago... mostly because it's a destination (cruise)wedding & a holiday weekend.

We did luggage tag STDs & used these 'chubby' & tearproof business cards from zazzle then inserted them into clear plastic liggage tags, it was so much fun designing them together.

• Thank you ladies! 

Cascole - LOVE the luggage tag idea! :) 
  • cascole, I love the luggage tag idea for your destination wedding! And a cruise wedding... I am so envious. My mom and her boyfriend of like, 20 years are planning to get married on an Alaskan cruise in a few years, and I can't wait.

P.S. Hi San Diego knottie! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Walkers... I just realized we're date twins!

... and Hi Chels!  Neat to see another SD knottie! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards