Wedding Woes
Options

DH went past our old house

Apparently they still have the Christmas light up.  I bet the neighbors are pissed. 

I guess the bigger news is that he's talking to the mill right now.

Re: DH went past our old house

• Options
    We still have the house decked out like it's Kuusmas Eve.
  • Options
    What...he's still talking with them?!?! *dramatic music*
  • Options
    Christmas lights still "on" or still "up"?  It's been too cold here for folks to take them down so they just don't light them up.  However, it you're talking lights on and a big inflatable Santa in the yard, that's another thing all together.

Talking to the mill.... huh, how do you feel about that?
  • Options
    Hmmm...   I sure hope they don't offer him much money so that the decision is easy.   And that's all I'm going to say.
  • Options
    They've had some warm enough days to get them down.  We still talk to some neighbors and they complain about these people.

I don't mind him talking to them because I think he needs the information.  I also think it makes him feel good to be wanted.  On the other hand I hope they don't offer enough money or they insist we move back to BFE.  They let the last guy get away with living 50 mins out, but the general manager hated it.  I could see them saying it wouldn't happen this time.  That's an absolute dealbreaker.

I love where we live.  I love the life we're making and that we've got a life.  I love having friends.  We went to the mall this morning and ran into 3 people we knew and could hang with.  We've both got friends from hs and some new friends in the 'hood. 
  • Options
    Our lights are still up.  It's been too cold/wet to get them down.  They'll probably be up for a while.  We haven't turned them on in a month, though.

::vibes:: for the outcome you want from the mill.
  • Options
    We didn't put Christmas lights up because we never got our crap together.

Mr. 6 talking to the mill makes ME all twisty and nervous.  I really hope you guys get the outcome you want.   Civilization is NOT overrated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards