Connecticut

Florist Recommendation -- Jane at Just For You is not available! :(

Hi everyone.  I guess I waited to long to book a florist because so far the two I contacted are not available for my July 30 wedding.  Jane at Just for You and Studio Blush are both unavailable. :(  Does anyone have any other recommendations?  We are getting married in Brookfield and live in Southington, so somewhere near those areas would be best.

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
215image 174image 41image

Re: Florist Recommendation -- Jane at Just For You is not available! :(

• edited December 2011
    I used Flowers by Danielle out of Monroe.  I was really happy with her.  Check out my bio for some flower pics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OLJ1010OLJ1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Danielle. I am actually booked with Jane, but I did meet with Danielle also and she is doing my friend's wedding. She was very nice and her work looks great, I just opted for Jane instead!
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Heather at Nedderman's in Thomaston. She did my friend's wedding at Candlewood Inn so I know she'll go to Brookfield.
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Beachwood Florist of Milford and was so pleased. I have nothing but great things to say about Linda and her staff!
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Booth House of Flowers, Karen is awesome, she's in Stratford. PIB
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using floral designs by Nancy out of Danbury! she is awesome to work with, I have seen some of her weddings beautiful, and her prices are excellent too :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Flore out of Southbury.  Lori the owner is amazing... so creative, accommodating and helpful with staying within a budget.  She'll even teach you do make your own bouquets or centerpieces if you want to DIY.  She also is happy to use local growers if you're interested in that.  I really really like her.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Azaeleas out of Farmington.  Christine has been a pleasure to work with, especially since I have made some changes since I booked her.  She has a beautiful vision and was the most budget friendly I found!  GL
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked Flowers by Danielle but she was very pricey.  I went with Floral Designs by Nancy out of Danbury too and she was GREAT!
  • AngelaN611AngelaN611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    215image 174image 41image
  • edited December 2011
    Don't know if you are still looking but HGK Designs is in Plantsville she work out of her home if you need contact info let me know
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards