New Jersey

Atrium food tasting

I went to the Atrium last night for a tasting and it was wonderful!  The inside is gorgeous and the staff was so kind and helpful.  They gave us such a great amount of food too!  A nice selection of butler passed apps and a selection of chateaubriand  (sp), salmon and chicken.  The desserts were also amazing-they brought out a few different cakes to sample.

If anyone is considering this place, definitely check it out!

Re: Atrium food tasting

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_atrium-food-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d366dd1f-1208-41df-bcc3-a08aef5f7ac6Post:ed15455a-f4a8-4038-a8e1-b99a0589aced">Atrium food tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to the Atrium last night for a tasting and it was wonderful!  The inside is gorgeous and the staff was so kind and helpful.  They gave us such a great amount of food too!  A nice selection of butler passed apps and a selection of chateaubriand  (sp), salmon and chicken.  The desserts were also amazing-they brought out a few different cakes to sample. If anyone is considering this place, definitely check it out!
    Posted by RMMJS[/QUOTE]

Agreed, having my Wedding there in the fall! So excited :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be there tomorrow for a wedding.
  • RMMJSRMMJS member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Would you mind telling me how the wedding at the Atrium is?  I keep going back and forth between the Atrium and the Manor.  I never thought I'd be this ridiculous over a venue, but I am!

• I absolutley love the Atrium!!  We are having our wedding there next April 26th and we are super excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards