Arizona-Phoenix

An Introduction

Hi Everyone. My fiance proposed (finally) in April and I am excited to start planning everything for our special day.  We have been dating for 3 years and are planning a May 2012 wedding. 

We haven't booked any vendors yet.  I'm looking forward to going through the vendor reviews you posted for some help.  I really love Villa Siena and I hope they will be in our budget.  We'll see. 

Re: An Introduction

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement, and welcome to planning!  =)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats on your engagement!!
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We were contemplating Villa Siena as well, it's SO beautiful. However, we went with the Castle at Ashley Manor, which is equally as amazing. There is an upcoming wedding expo if you're interested in checking out the vendors there.

Happy planning! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  Britt, I'm definitely going to check out The Castle as well. I'll have to find out when the Expo is. 
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend the Castle. Laura, the main coordinator, has been so awesome! We're still in the beginning stages of the planning, but I LOVE that we have a package there, leaving so much less stress and details for us to worry about. I've also been to an all inclusive wedding there and from the guest standpoint, I absolutely loved it. I took my (now) fiance to that wedding, which was a year or so into us dating. I told him then that I'd be getting married in the castle someday. Three years later, we're planning our big day there! :)

The Expo is Sunday, June 12. I know Laura plans on going to represent the castle, but you really have to see it in person. Pictures don't give the place enough credit! Here's the link for the expo: http://www.arizonabridalshow.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! We are getting married @ Villa Siena in less than a month and I am very excited about it! Everything with them has been amazing. GL in your research and finding the right place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards