July 2012 Weddings

Guestbook PIP AW

We got our "guestbook" in the mail last night and I just had to show it off.  I bought some black markers to go with it but maybe I'll get red ones, too?

Post yours, too!!
Follow Me on Pinterest
Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Guestbook PIP AW

• This is what my guestbook puzzle looks like when it's completed (but with different initials).
  • edited April 2012
    YAY!! Those are cute, we looked into doing this until we decided to do the picture frame guest book.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cute!  I would stick with the black, though.  We're doing anniversary wine bottles for our signature table:

Mock up of wine bottle:

Cork pen holder for the silver paint pens:

And the instruction sign that will be framed:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You girls are so creative! So cute!
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • I agree with Amanda - So creative! We're just doing a traditional guest book, I think. I found one that I love thanks to butterfly's suggestion on Modern Shabby on etsy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Guestbook PIP AW:[QUOTE]YAY!! Those are cute, we looked into doing this until we decided to do the picture frame guest book. Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

We are doing the picture frame too! I brought mines from michaels.

Oxbride I love your idea!
  • hmacsine - Thanks!  We were going to go with the picture frame, but I saw this idea and fell in love with it.  We'll have bottles for our 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th anniversary.  We're buying the wine we had on our first date and replacing the labels with ours. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Love it! So creative and beautiful! :) Love them all girls! Here is mine:
    The scenery engraved on it is a picture of our wedding venue! :)

• Everyone has cute ideas. I'm trying to figure out mine still. My most recent idea is to get a large glass bottle with cork and have guests write us a "wish" on a paper and tie it up and place in the bottle to leave us "Messages in a bottle"

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ours comes with our photography picture made up of all of our engagement pictures we still need to pick which 30 we want.  And we didn't like 30 of them so it is not going to be fun.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_guestbook-pip-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:397b61cc-c588-45a0-be29-a71ba104920fPost:fa764e16-6c59-4224-b8d5-ba6a1211f89a">Re: Guestbook PIP AW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone has cute ideas. I'm trying to figure out mine still. My most recent idea is to get a large glass bottle with cork and have guests write us a "wish" on a paper and tie it up and place in the bottle to leave us "Messages in a bottle"
    Posted by lvissers[/QUOTE]

This is a super cute and very affordable idea!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_guestbook-pip-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:397b61cc-c588-45a0-be29-a71ba104920fPost:ac87d108-4953-4997-b2ba-91a944454517">Re: Guestbook PIP AW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ours comes with our photography picture made up of all of our engagement pictures we still need to pick which 30 we want.  And we didn't like 30 of them so it is not going to be fun.
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

U CRAZY... every picture I saw was really nice.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • lol that is because I only posted the ones that I liked which was about 10!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are having a photo booth at our wedding.  Our guests will get a picture to take with them and a picture to put in a book for us.  They will also be able to sign the book with a message.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are doing this for our guest book. I wanted to display it after the wedding.

Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We're having a photobooth & they get 1 strip we get the other, the guests write a little message to us! Can't wait to look at this the night or day after the wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards