Chit Chat

Can't see my posts/error message?

I got a couple weird error messages (kept telling me that posting wasn't successful, try again... so I kept trying multiple times, and then it posted twice). Ever since then, I've been having issues...

1- the 2 same posts that both uploaded for some reason are no longer there (only a matter of minutes later), and

2- the old posts that were still actively getting used are still on the list, but everytime I click on them to see what more people wrote, all I see is a "message screen": as if I'm writing just a reply or starting a new post, but I can't see or read any of the other messages. 

I can still see any other post as long as the OP was not me. Is it something I did or just a weird glitch?

Re: Can't see my posts/error message?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_cant-see-postserror-message?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:21badc17-6429-48b6-9390-63b2ec779271Post:127a2b1e-91b6-443a-b3c0-42f2bfa8993f">Re: Can't see my posts/error message?</a>:
    [QUOTE]TK is being weird right now.  I'm getting the same thing.  
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;">oh ok, good... thought it was something I did! Too bad I can't see replies to my posts though :( I got some good advice there!</div></div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;">
    </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;">On a different note... how do I check my inbox for PMs? As in, where is the inbox... I can't seem to find it anywhere. </div>
  • TK is periodically wonky. They don't have a development server and therefore have to make changes on the live site.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards