Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bently and Wilson Photo tour

Where did you go? I have booked them for 4 hours..
Also what time did you have them start? My wedding is at 4pm..  My reception is later so they wont do the reception..

Re: Bently and Wilson Photo tour

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bently-wilson-photo-tour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5086a925-b0e9-4fec-ae2f-0e5511c63780Post:2d9f6e62-f1e2-4eee-9861-8513012ce782">Re: Bently and Wilson Photo tour</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my god, my wedding is at 4 p.m. and I booked with Bently & Wilson and want the photo tour also.. I think I'm going to have them do some getting ready photos starting at 2:30 p.m. and then of course right after the ceremony on the Caesars Palace grounds where I'm getting married.  I'm figuring we'd start the photo tour at 5 p.m. for an hour or hour and a half for about 3 spots: Bellagio, Paris, and maybe NYNY (not sure, I still need to research). 
    Posted by empegues[/QUOTE]

Im getting married at Ceasars as well... Im thinking the same spots, but Im pretty sure they know where to go and how long it will take to get there. But Im thinking 4 hours is a long time. When is your date?
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a 3 hour tour with Todd.

We went to the Venetian for photos both inside the hotel and the outside canals. Bellagio inside the hotel, grounds and fountains. Mandalay Bay at the Valley of the Falls. We also went to the LV sign and spent about an hour doing photos on Fremont Street.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Paris, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood before arriving at The Flamingo. We left at 2:45 pm and arrived at The Flamingo at 4:45.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bently-wilson-photo-tour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5086a925-b0e9-4fec-ae2f-0e5511c63780Post:f04154e4-fc6b-4cb8-a00e-4c3495048e82">Re: Bently and Wilson Photo tour</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to Paris, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood before arriving at The Flamingo. We left at 2:45 pm and arrived at The Flamingo at 4:45.
    Posted by mollytn75[/QUOTE]

We have exactly that amount of time! thanks for sharing your timeline!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards