Georgia-Savannah

destination savannah

Hi Ladies, I live in Atlanta, would like to have my ceremony and reception in Savannah, We are going for a visit in Feb, wedding in October, Where should I check out??
heres my needs
Ceremony and reception same place or walking distance
up to 40 people
Outside ceremony, courtyard, lawn, park
casual reception with mingling and drinks, music ipod dock if possible,would like an outdoor patio or terrance, courtyard
evening wedding
budget for ceremony-reception 4000 ( would like less!)
Thank you!!!
we've heard of Churchills
109 West?
Mulberry Inn?
Azalea Inn?
what do you think about these places and are they in the hot spots for younger guests
Thank you for all your comments!

Re: destination savannah

• Check out The President's Quarters.  Churchill's is also a great space, especially if you go with the roof top. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't say much of the other places, but we are having our wedding reception at the Mulbury Inn in March.  It's beautiful.  There's an indoor cafe, a large outdoor courtyard, and a "Mulbury" room for events.  The rental comes with access to all 3 areas which are all connected. 

Although we are only having our reception there, you can have both your ceremony and reception at the Mulbury Inn.  The ceremony would be held in the courtyard.  It's located on Bay street which is in walking distance to most anything in the Historic District.  I'd be happy to answer any questions or provide contact information for their event coordinator, just send me a message and let me know.
  • You could also look into a beach wedding on Tybee. We are doing that and our reception is less than one block from the beach. we're on a budget and have managed to do things relatively cheaply. our reception location is outdoor weather permitting and can also accomodate us inside. It's basically someone's back yard but its beautiful. I also live in Atlanta and used a local wedding planner in tybee to help and its all going well. 20 days to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards