November 2013 Weddings
Options

Old/New/Borrowed/Blue!!!

Hey Brides of 2013!!!

Anyone doing the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue for their wedding??? If so, what are the things you're using??
imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Old/New/Borrowed/Blue!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_oldnewborrowedblue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:25c773e2-a160-4f8b-b8cd-d1a61b525941Post:28eb94d5-c237-4d39-bb62-1346303b702c">Old/New/Borrowed/Blue!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Brides of 2013!!! Anyone doing the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue for their wedding??? If so, what are the things you're using??
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am sooooooooooo doing this!!! My something old I would want to come from my dad (I'm not sure what this would be yet),my something new would be my jewelry, my something borrowed will be one of my mothers' rings I've always played with as a young girl (hoping one day ot would be mine, lol) and my something blue would be the the words "I DO" that I will be placing under each shoe with blue rhinestones or crystals.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am, but not sure what, except i am going to buy a real silver sixpence for my shoe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's doing this! My something old is going to be my mother's wedding tiara she wore on HER wedding...something new would have to be something other than the dress, I suppose haha! most likely my shoes will be brand new...something borrowed is my mother's necklace, and something blue...well, I was also planning on blue "I Do!" on the bottom of my shoes..and also my garter is ivory with blue lace

imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_oldnewborrowedblue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:25c773e2-a160-4f8b-b8cd-d1a61b525941Post:28eb94d5-c237-4d39-bb62-1346303b702c">Old/New/Borrowed/Blue!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Brides of 2013!!! Anyone doing the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue for their wedding??? If so, what are the things you're using??
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]
    I am doing this, but IDK what I am doing. Borrowed will probably be something of my SIL's old idk, new the dress and jewlery and blue, hmmmm idk. Maybe my garder will be blue. I know Im boring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards