Attire & Accessories Forum

Veil and Accessories Questions

Hi ladies. Here is my dress. It's a champagne color, lots of beading. I have a long neck, so a necklace is a must. Also I wasn't sure if a birdcage veil would go with this. I'm getting married in a rustic setting, so it's not super formal. Can you all help me out with veil and accessories. I'm so lost!!! I'm getting married in a year, so I  have plenty of time, but looking for ideas.

Re: Veil and Accessories Questions

• You might have to just go to a bridal salon and try on different styles of veils.

• That is a gorgeous dress!  I would do what itzMS suggested and go to different salons and try things on.  It would be best to try them on with your dress but if you can't do that then it is not the end of the world.

IMO, I think a birdcage veil would look wonderful with the dress.  Since there is so much going on with the dress I would stick with very simple jewelry (maybe pearls).  I may even be inclinded to skip a bracelet and just wear a nice and simple pearl necklace and stud pearl earrings.

• I would say a birdcage would be pretty, but also try on an elbow length beaded or scalloped edged veil. I think something like that would be lovely with your gown. 

Since your dress does have so much beading, you may just want to wear a simple pendant or teardrop necklace. Just a suggestion.

Gorgeous dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Such a beautiful dress! A string of pearls would compliment it beautifully. As for the veil, trying things on is definitely the best idea if you can manage it. Personally, I think a birdcage veil would be lovely with it. Another thought would be a chapel length single layer with little to no embelishments. I can't find a full length picture of what I'm visualizing, but this one's close http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23700000/The-Wedding-Planner-the-wedding-planner-23718452-400-300.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards