Florida-West Coast

Planning from afar.. any tips for reception WITH alcohol on the beach

My FI is from Ft. Myers Beach and we have decided to get married there in Nov 2013. We live in No. VA currently and have no idea if what we want is even possible. I want to have the ceremony and reception on the beach. I would like to have a tented reception in the evening with bartenders. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this with outside caterers getting a liquor licence through the county... or with a hotel that has more moderately priced meals than the Pink shell? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Planning from afar.. any tips for reception WITH alcohol on the beach

• I would call the county or found a county park that has a beach then contact them
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • We are renting the Lions Club on Sunset Beach.

They have a private hall with a beautiful private beach.  You can have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception inside.  You can bring your own alcohol or supply thru your caterer.  Rental was only $1200

They do have a hall but if you want to put a tent outside, that is an option.

The is also another big beach house on Sunset Beach you can rent.  Website is:  http://www.mysunsetbeach.com/weddings.php
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks so much! His family has stipulated that they will NOT travel to sanibel. Ugh. I wish. Still looking...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards