Snarky Brides

Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

13»

Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

• This show is still pissing me off, whether they made it or not. They basically took some characters from a comic, used the name and are making up their own entire story. So stupid.
  • Why do they have so many vehicles running? Wouldn't it make more sense to collect the gas out of most of them and just run two or three? And how is the camper running. I thought it was almost broken down last episode?
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yeesh what an ending. I can't believe we have to wait for October for more!! I'll have a husband then. weeeird.

Anyways it was a pleasure as always ladies!!
    Photobucket
  • I was hoping they'd show at least a few scenes from the next season, to keep us hooked.  God.
  • Me too. So annoying.
    Photobucket
  • When I watched the last episode of TWD, I didn't understand how that camper mysteriously started working. They totally glossed over it when they left that one guy for dead.
  • Ok I'm off to bed ladies. Night!! (Nates I'll cross my fingers for lots of snow for you!!)
    Photobucket
  • I feel compelled to read the graphic novel series. It seems like I'm missing a lot of the story.
  • Agreed. The camper lie was lame.

Thanks, Pixie!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:a16f2d8f-10c3-4a9d-b3a6-3166420e7ed1">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel compelled to read the graphic novel series. It seems like I'm missing a lot of the story.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]
    Youre m issing a completely different story, because that we just watched ISNT the story. The only things from the show that actually took place in the story were so few and far between I dont even know why theyre calling it the walking dead.
  • ok, That was insane.

I too am confused by the suddenly working camper. (Last episode.)

I want to know what the Doc whispered.

I want to know what happened to the black guy that saved him in the first episode.
    So many questions! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:6b32fe4f-3df0-4cd4-aca5-7c05e4abbd99">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok, That was insane. I too am confused by the suddenly working camper. (Last episode.) I want to know what the Doc whispered.<strong> I want to know what happened to the black guy that saved him in the first episode</strong>. So many questions! 
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

He went back to Jericho!

Did anyone watch that series? I was sad they canceled it.
  • Gah. Now I'll have to buy it.

Birdie, I see you and your puppt came to visit me. Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards