Michigan-Northern
Options

Photographer/Florist Recommendations

I am now searching for recommendations on a photographer and a florist. I would like someone who does more photojournalism rather than all posed pictures (fiance hates having his picture taken). I also wouldn't mind someone who is just starting out who has lower fees. Flowers, I want something low key and low cost.

Recs good and bad are appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Photographer/Florist Recommendations

• Options
    b3hustedb3husted member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For a photographer, Google Dan Stewart Photography. He is out of Traverse City, but is willing to travel all over Michigan. Just to warn you, his prices are pretty steep, but his photos are awesome and they are a photojournalism style, which I love! The cost for good photos is well worth it in my opinion!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i am a fan of nichole haleys work.
  • Options
    littleamber84littleamber84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.jdphotos.net/
    I think you would be happy with these guys- I am!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have to agree wit the PP, Dan Stewart is great... but also very expensive.  Another similar option is Sue Brown out of Ludington.  She normally does a mix of posed and photojournalism.

As for florist, I had Linnaea Floral Designs.  Really great set of girls to work with and I know they travel all over Michigan.

You should be able to find reviews for both of these vendors that I posted back in September.

Happy Planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards