Michigan-Grand Rapids

Barn at Prairie Winds

Hi there...

My name is Stacey and I am a former Knottie.  I know you ladies have your thumb on the pulse of the wedding industry and I need info! 

My son is getting married in 2012...  and we are having a devil of a time finding contact info for a venue in Zeeland called "The Barn at Prairie Winds".  I have Googled it and used some industry contacts to no avail...  I am hoping that one of you lovely ladies might have the contact info for them!

Anything you can tell me would be deeply appreciated!

Thank you SO much!!!

Stacey

Re: Barn at Prairie Winds

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I haven't got any help for you on reaching them, but someone that makes it so darn hard to find... well, I probably wouldn't do business with them. But that's JMO.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I did finally find contact info for them, just today.   I am hoping it will all work out as the Bride has her heart set on it.
  • schlaff3schlaff3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi,
    I just got engaged and am interested in looking at The Barn at Prairie Woods. Would you mind sharing your contact information with me? Did you son get married there already?

thanks!

Kristen

• Hi, I would also be interested checking out Prairie Woods.  Did your son's wedding take place there, and did you like the venue?  Thanks!
    Angie
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_barn-prairie-winds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:7af19efa-e26b-42db-b2e6-26514b0a8974Post:717fe8fb-9593-42ae-af48-98237296bbfa">Re: Barn at Prairie Winds</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I would also be interested checking out Prairie Woods.  Did your son's wedding take place there, and did you like the venue?  Thanks! Angie
    Posted by coedoulis[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>Did you ever find any information in regards to the Barn at Prairie Winds? I haven't been able to find any information online. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards