Snarky Brides

Morning!

I know some of you are here.  How's it going?
kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Morning!

• I'm here, been here for awhile. Working on a 10-page website all about floor care that will take me awhile, which is nice because we're kind of slow today.

Crappy day ahead, so I'm kind of hoping the morning drags ass.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Hahha thank you for doing this at a more convenient time for me!

The battery is dying in the smoke alarm outside our bedroom, so it is squacking atleast once or twice a minute... for the past 45 minutes. Its seriously driving me nuts but im too short to reach it and I have no stool up here. My husband is asleep and hasnt noticed it going off and I know wont get out of bed to change the battery.

BUT. Its my friday, so wtf do I care!
  • That sounds like.... fun, Ses.

I guess I should answer my own question, huh?  H and I went to McDonald's for breakfast because he wanted some breakfast burritos.  I asked him to get me a Mocha.  What does he order?  A Mocha Frappe.  I hate iced coffee :(  Here's to hoping the day improves.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:493ca7c3-3257-4dd0-b109-1d5a801111e1">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahha thank you for doing this at a more convenient time for me! The battery is dying in the smoke alarm outside our bedroom, so it is squacking atleast once or twice a minute... for the past 45 minutes. Its seriously driving me nuts but im too short to reach it and I have no stool up here. My husband is asleep and hasnt noticed it going off and I know wont get out of bed to change the battery. BUT. Its my friday, so wtf do I care!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I hereby give you permission to begin the morning thread at a more convenient time for you :)
    I hate when alarms do that.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • NebbNebb member
    Im pretty sure it would still alert me that the battery was dying if it only dinged, say... ever 2-3 minutes. Not twice in 1 minute. Thats just overkill and its a huge pain in my ass.
  • Oh yeah, commercial floor care is a hoot.

Nebb--that's what broom handles are for. I'd of wacked the alarm off the wall after 5 minutes if it kept going off. Or wacked DH to make him get out of bed and fix it. We had to take ours apart because it went off every time we cooked and we can't figure out how to change the sensitivity.
  • HAHA! BEEP.. but you have to ...BEEP... know how ...BEEP... urgent it is!!!!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • NebbNebb member
    THEN I just went to cut strawberries into my oatmeal... and theyve gone bad :(
  • Oh no, Nebb :(  That sucks.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • NebbNebb member
    Hahah I dont know if this is TMI but I finally woke up my husband to turn it off  (I got new batteries while I was downstairs making breakfast) and hes stumbling around with a boner trying to fix it.
  • Poor Mr. Nebb.  I think you owe him a thank you ;)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Ah morning wood.

I too have today at my Friday.  I'm very excited.  4 day weekends are awesome.

Today I have to figure out if our mortgage company is starting to pay our taxes yet.  I think they are, but that's not really something you want to, you know, not pay.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Morning Ladies!

I have a boring day as usual, they are talking ice cream cake though so it may look up. Not that I need it.
    My B-day was Monday and I was sick so I called in and they didnt get to do the ice cream cake.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What up homies? I'm trying not to be super disgruntled today, but I'm just kind of tired of the stupid.
  • Thank you for sharing your pictures Cew, I enjoy seeing your lovely face.
  • Happy belated birthday, KD! Ice cream cake sounds nice, I'm hoping for some tonight. With sprinkles, of course.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:1ceb29ea-c864-45ae-81f6-03cac8dd8842">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy belated birthday, KD! Ice cream cake sounds nice, I'm hoping for some tonight. With sprinkles, of course.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I love your kitty, he's so cute.

Do you have a B-day, or is it a just cause cake?
  • I think you should start slinging poo, Cew.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Good Morning.  Glad I'm not the only one up this early!

Nebb/Raynes- why do you guys get off Thursday and Friday this week? Is that your normal schedule? I'm jealous.
  • GOOD MORNING!

I'm so ready for the weekend. NFT.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:73c9e528-ebc9-4adb-a3d5-0e4dbf4bf80d">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you should start slinging poo, Cew.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I tried that last week and all it got me was a time out in our company's "quiet room". I need to kick it up a notch the next time around.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:13e04812-98fd-4415-b875-ee85fbfd4356">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : I tried that last week and all it got me was a time out in our company's "quiet room". I need to kick it up a notch the next time around.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Um. does the quiet room have padded walls? If so, I'd be purposely trying to get myself in there quite often.
  • I hate the quiet room!

I with you, Bec.  The weekend can't come fast enough for me.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Morning gals!  Just working away...today is going to be a little busy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:18e53586-d8c1-4183-9df7-2add9198eae9">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Thanks! I love your kitty, he's so cute. Do you have a B-day, or is it a just cause cake?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Thanks, he's actually laying on my stomach with his paws on my chin. DH took the pic on my phone (which has crappy lighting) and I couldn't resist cropping myself out and making him look like the high and mighty cat that he thinks he is.

No, my b-day isn't until October. H has promised me a big ice cream cone because of a doc appointment I have today. We rarely go out so I can't wait!
  • Good morning.  Today is going okay, its too early to tell.  I'm still in my morning fog.
    Photobucket
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Steph, tomorrow is Canada Day, so a lot of people have that day off.  My company switched the day off to Friday, but my H has tomorrow off, so I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day.  I wish 4 day weekends were the norm!  I'd guess Nebb's story is similar.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:a3542bc0-8ae9-4356-bbcd-f3850249c8a9">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Thanks, he's actually laying on my stomach with his paws on my chin. DH took the pic on my phone (which has crappy lighting) and I couldn't resist cropping myself out and making him look like the high and mighty cat that he thinks he is. No, my b-day isn't until October. H has promised me a big ice cream cone because of a doc appointment I have today. We rarely go out so I can't wait!
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Well he's sweet. Whats hi name?

Hope the doctors appt is nothing serious.
  • Morning!  This freaking bird perched right outside my window and started calling at 6 am.  It sounded like a crow.  Then I managed to go back to sleep and wake up way too late.  My day is off to a great start.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:69b6f847-5e76-4b55-bc3a-ed4162f71b71">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Well he's sweet. Whats hi name? Hope the doctors appt is nothing serious.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

His name is Whisky. Whiskers, actually, but it got shortened to Whisky after he got caught drinking out of a rum and coke. Everyone calls him Whisky Sour or Sir Whisky now.

No, nothing serious, just painful. I'm having a plantars wart cut out of my toe and as of yesterday it's doubled in size so they have to cut really deep and wide. I'll be off my feet for a couple days, which means DH has to do the cooking (in other words, order out).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards